What to Look for in a Pneumatic Conveyor Manufacturer
Posted by Daniel Lawrence on March, 2018
There are many manufacturers out there and it can seem overwhelming to find the right one for you. Pneumatic conveyor systems are some of the best conveyor systems when you are a part of a fine, dry, material processing industry. These conveyor systems are low maintenance, sanitary, and can help get your company into the frontlines of the industry. While looking for a manufacturer, you will want to look for the following things:
- How long have you been doing this? The longer your manufacturer has been in business the more likely they will have the experience to help you create what you need. You may not want to work with a company that is completely new to pneumatic systems. You should work with a company that specializes in pneumatic systems.
- Can I customize my conveyor system? Many companies will provide pre-existing conveyor systems for you to look at, and they may be just what you need. If you are looking for more, there are manufacturers out there that are willing to create a custom system with you. These custom systems can create a working environment that gives your process an easy flow.
- How easy will it be to replace parts? Even with a customized system, you will want to make sure that your system’s parts are easy to replace. As technology progresses, your conveyor system will need to be upgraded. Instead of having to replace your system every ten years or so, you should be able to replace parts to get it up to the set standards.
- Will this system match regulations? You will want your new system to meet all the regulations that are set for your industry. By making sure that your new system hits the mark, you will be relaxed knowing that you do not need to constantly change things in the system to keep up with the regulations. By talking to your manufacturer, you will be able to find a system that best fits your industry, and also your state’s regulations for the conveyor system.
- Will this system improve safety? You will also want to look at this. You don’t want to get a whole new system and realize that your old system may have been safer. By talking to your manufacturer, they will help you find a better system than your last one.
Ready to Buy the Right Pneumatic Conveyor for You?
Give Cyclonaire a call today, for all your pneumatic conveyor system needs!