The Hyundai Santa Fe is a relatively new SUV. It has only been produced since 2000. It was the company’s first venture into the SUV market. With a high-reliability rating and so many standard features, the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV in Passaic NJ is increasingly becoming a favorite with reviewers and owners alike.
Why Purchase a 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV?
There are so many reasons to like and even appreciate Santa Fe. It offers drivers and passengers more than a means to get from one place to another efficiently and effectively. It:
• Has a comfortable, luxurious, well-outfitted and quite spacious cabin
• Possesses more than sufficient cargo and interior space than many competitors in or above its class
• Provides notable acceleration with its choice of powertrains – a total of four are available The standard engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder with an eight-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive.
• Is fuel efficient – a necessity in these times. Hyundai increased this quality in the 2022 model
• Gives a smooth ride no matter whether it is along the streets of Passaic NJ or outback in the hills of Montana
The SUV also comes with an attractive and plentiful number of features. These are standards and not options. Among them are:
• Standard all-wheel drive
• Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
• Standard forward-collision warning and automated emergency braking
• Standard adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go technology
• Standard lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist
• A five-year comprehensive warranty
These are all available in the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV at a competition-deflating, value-oriented price.