We have a lovely litter of Shih Tzu puppies for sale at Princess Puppies, and we love seeing the unique types of people who ultimately adopt these little sweethearts. While there are some dogs out there that just seem to get along with anyone and everyone, we think that the regal Shih Tzu needs an equally fabulous owner. Here are some signs that you would be the perfect person to adopt these cute little dogs.
1. You love to cuddle. Shih Tzus were bred as lap dogs for Chinese royalty, and have never known another lifestyle. They are cuddlesome, plain and simple. If you love to love, and you want to be loved in return, a Shih Tzu is ideal for you. Get ready for plenty of Netflix binges with your best friend!
2. Your schedule isn’t always the same. Shih Tzus aren’t dogs that tend to need very strict schedules. As long as you are around, they are content to go with the flow. So if you are someone who tends to relax until that wild bug hits you to try something new, you’d probably get along just fine with the laid back Shih Tzu.
3. You adore beauty in all its forms. If there is one thing that we can say about all our Shih Tzu puppies for sale, it’s that they are all adorable. This breed is known for its beautiful coat that comes in many different colors. If you appreciate beauty, you’ll be the admiring owner the Shih Tzu wants.
4. You don’t mind a bit of mischievous play at times. Shih Tzus do have a unique sense of humor. They may decide that they want to play a quick game of chase, so they’ll steal a slipper and run off with it. This is always in good fun. If you think this is charming, you’re a great potential owner for a Shih Tzu.
5. You like getting out and being with others. Even if you aren’t extroverted, the Shih Tzu is a friendly dog that likes to play with other dogs and meet new people. If you enjoy occasionally hanging out at the park or having friends come over, a Shih Tzu will be a happy companion.
Did these five things sound like you? If so, then check out our Shih Tzu puppies for sale!
Be the first to like.