Posted by Daniel Lawrence on March, 2018
Do you have worn, broken, or discolored teeth and have been looking for a solution? Dental veneers, especially porcelain veneers, may be the option you have been looking for. Veneers are sculpted to fit your mouth, so they will not look like you have novelty party teeth. There are many advantages to veneers and the following are just a few.
- Natural tooth appearance. If you are looking for a solution to your broken or chipped teeth, veneers are an excellent option as they will look more like your natural teeth than anything else. They can bring back your wonderful, healthy smile again, and help you feel good.
- Your gums will not be irritated. Gum tissue handles your veneers well. You may be worried that putting a new material over your teeth may irritate other parts of your mouth, but these will most likely not.
- Stain resistant. This may be exactly what you are looking for if you have discolored teeth. As we all know, our pearly whites tend to not stay pearly white. So, if you are someone who suffers from tooth discoloration, which can happen from a number of different reasons, veneers may be able to permanently fix this problem for you.
- You can customize. When it comes to veneers you and your dental professional will be able to pick a color that is right for you. You don’t want your teeth to look unnatural, and an unnaturally bright white might throw off the look you are going for. Your dental professional will be able to provide you the right color for the most natural look.
- Veneers are better than other options. Veneers are easier to shape to your natural tooth and create an easier process than crowns or bonding. Also, veneers look more aesthetically pleasing than crowns or bonding does.
- They are not just an aesthetic. Many celebrities use veneers to create a permanent, shiny, white smile, but they are more commonly used to rebuild worn teeth. They will be able to bring back your award winning smile to help you feel like a celebrity. They’re not just a fad.
- You don’t need to file down your natural teeth. Many people believe that their natural teeth will have to be filed down to put on veneers, but there are options that don’t require this. Although there will be a small procedure to get them put in, there will be much less prep work than most people expect.
Find the Right Veneer Dentist Today
In Cary, IL, Cary Dental Associates LLC are leaders in the veneer business, give them a call to schedule an appointment today!
1 person likes this post.